What is your name? Cody Bernardy
What grade are you in? 12th
How long have you been in FFA? This is my third year in FFA
What is your favorite food? Ice Cream
Why do you think FFA is important? Builds leadership skills and develops a healthy lifestyle
What do you do as a Sentinel? I greet members as they come into our Chapter meetings at the door, I put together all the games we play at tour meetings and prepare the food we eat at our meetings as well.
What is the best thing about FFA? Meeting a bunch of new friends and growing relationships with my peers.
Why do you think other people should join FFA? Because it's a great life changing experience.
"Through this door pass many friends of the FFA. It is my duty to see that the door is open to our friends at all times and that they are welcome. I care for the meeting room and the paraphernalia. I strive to keep the room comfortable and assist the president in the maintaining order."
1. Assist the president in maintaining order.
2. Keep the meeting room, chapter equipment and supplies in proper condition.
3. Welcome guests and visitors.
4. Keep the meeting room comfortable.
5. Take charge of candidates for degree ceremonies.
6. Assist with special features and refreshments.